Break Reminder Software
- Analyzes your working patterns and prompts you to take quick physical or mental refreshers.
- Helps to keep you working efficiently and comfortably by offering helpful tips on e-mail and time management, using shortcut keys, healthy posture awareness, and stretching exercises.
- Allows you to choose the content and the amount of assistance (interventions) you receive.
- Offers feedback on your work habits and provides appropriate recommendations.
- Advanced reports provide statistics on your individual computer use.
NOTE: If you do not have administrator privileges, please contact your IT department for installation assistance.
- Please un-install the former ergonomic break software, RSIGuard, if currently installed on your computer.
- Click on the following link: https://uc.cardinus.com/
- Provide your UC Employee ID# and select your organization.
- You will receive an email directing you to the CtrlWORK (PC version) or MacBreakZ (Mac version) installation link. Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
For more information, contact the UCSB Ergonomics Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.