The UCSB Online Ergonomic Training & Assessment software is an interactive self-evaluation and training program focused on office ergonomics either in your home workspace or campus location. The online programs are hosted by Cardinus Systems, and allows us to identify your risks, automate injury prevention activities, and track and analyze your results. Below are instructions for accessing the system via the UC Learning Center. For more information, please contact the Ergonomic Program at email@example.com.
- Go to: https://www.learningcenter.ucsb.edu
- Click the "here" link to go to the login page for UCSB employees or non-employees as appropriate.
- Enter your UCSBnetID and Password and then click the Log On button.
- Healthy Working @ Home - For Telecommuters
- Healthy Working - For Employees Working On Campus (3.0)
In the upper left search field, type in “Healthy Working.”
Click on the “Start” button to launch the course. You can pick up where you left off at any time.