The UCSB Online Ergonomic Training & Assessment software is an interactive self-evaluation and training program focused on office ergonomics. The online program is hosted by Omega Health Systems, and allows us to identify your risks, automate injury prevention activities, and track and analyze your results. Below are instructions for accessing the system via the UC Learning Center. For more information, please contact the Ergonomic Program at .
- Go to: https://www.learningcenter.ucsb.edu
- Click the "here" link to go to the login page for UCSB employees or non-employees as appropriate.
- Enter your UCSBnetID and Password and then click the Log On button.
- In the upper left search field, type in “Ergonomics.”
- Click on the “Start” button to launch the course. You can pick up where you left off at anytime.