LATEST COVID-19 LABORATORY SAFETY UPDATES
Check this page regularly and stay up to date on temporary changes to elements of our program. Get answers to your questions by contacting us directly (contact information below).
Remote Learning and Incident Reporting
- With the implementation of remote teaching labs comes the likelihood of incidents and injuries. Use this document as a guideline on incident reporting during remote learning.
- To protect the University's liability, when applicable each student should sign a waiver of liability at the beginning of a course.
- Risk Assessment should be in place. Contact EH&S for assistance.
Laboratory Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- EH&S continues to provide free PPE and free PPE laundry services to all lab members.
- Due to COVID-19 safety measure some buildings with laundry locations are locked. In order to access the site, please contact the management service officer (MSO) of the department.
The laboratory safety and chemical hygiene program provides safety services to the campus community related to chemical and physical hazards occurring in the research laboratories
Other Laboratory Management Resources