Risk Management & Insurance

UC Insurance

college-aged men and women sitting in front of building

Registered Student Org Insurance

Registered Student Organizations (RSO) Event Liability Insurance, available from the CampusConnexions Program, provides coverage for on and off-campus Registered Student Organization events. The University generally pays for insurance for on-campus events; insurance for off-campus events must be paid by the RSO. When RSOs insure their activities through this program the RSO officers and members protect themselves from personal liability for their organization’s activities. RSOs are responsible for registering their events and obtaining the coverage; it is not automatic. For more information about this coverage, how much it costs and how to obtain it, go to CC: Registered Student Orgs.