Indoor air quality (IAQ) refers to the quality of air within a building or structure, especially as it relates to the health and comfort of building occupants.
Contact: If you have concerns about your building’s air quality, or are experiencing symptoms that you believe are related to your building’s air quality:
- Complete the Report an Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Concern Questionnaire or call EH&S at 805.893.8787, 805.893.3743 or 805.893.3194 to report the problem.
- Leave the space immediately (after contacting your supervisor) if you are feeling ill.
- Be present at the site to meet EH&S personnel and provide additional information if necessary.
- EPA Indoor Air Quality Website
- EPA Mold Resources Website
- EPA Personal and Residential Air Cleaner Website