LIVE: Please contact Instructor
This course is required for UCSB employees who may be involved in Permit or Reclassified Permit-Required Confined Space Entries. Trainees will learn about important UCSB and Cal/OSHA Confined Space Program requirements, including:
- Confined Space and Permit-Required Confined Space Definitions and Hazards;
- Permit-Required Confined Space entry requirements;
- Entry Supervisor Roles and Responsibilities;
- Attendant Roles and Responsibilities;
- Entrant Roles and Responsibilities;
- Space Reclassification Requirements and Procedures
- Permit Completion and Entry Recordkeeping Requirements
- Emergency and Non-Entry Rescue Procedures, Roles, Responsibilities, and Equipment; and
- Atmospheric Testing Requirements and Instrumentation Use.
For more information or to schedule training, please contact the Industrial Hygiene Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.