eLEARNING: Available 24/7 on the UC Learning Center
This course is designed for UCSB Faculty, Students, Staff, and Volunteers who choose to voluntarily wear N95 filtering facepiece respirators. Per Campus Policy and Cal/OSHA regulations, all use of respiratory protection by campus personnel must be reviewed and approved by Environmental, Health, and Safety (see contact information below). Trainees will learn about important voluntary use requirements, including:
- N95 respirator limitations;
- Proper sizing and fit;
- How to don and doff filtering facepiece respirators;
- How to perform user seal checks;
- Proper use and maintenance, and;
- Required Cal/OSHA 5144 Appendix D information.
For more information, please contact the UCSB Respiratory Protection Program (firstname.lastname@example.org).