Ergonomics is the science of fitting the work environment to the employee. Ergonomic assessments and trainings are designed to analyze and evaluate an employee’s workspace, equipment, body mechanics, posture, and work flow to promote a more efficient, productive worker and prevent musculoskeletal injuries.
To gain a better understanding of this program, please review the following document: Ergonomics Program Fact Sheet
- Individual Office Ergonomic Assessments
A comprehensive evaluation of an employee's computer workstation.
- Individual Non-Office Ergonomic Assessments/Job Specific Training
Specialized training for non-computer job tasks.
- Ergonomic Department Training
- Back Care/Safe Lifting Technique/Body Mechanics Training
- Ergonomic Product Evaluation & Recommendation
- Ergonomic Matching Funds Program
A program to help offset the cost of approved equipment.