Risk Management & Insurance

UC Insurance

old black and white photo of women's softball team

Camps & Clinics Insurance

When outside organizations or individuals run camps or clinics on University property or in UC facilities, the University will require them to carry liability insurance. Outside organizations and individuals can obtain Camps & Clinics Insurance that will meet the University’s liability insurance requirements from the CampusConnexions Program. For more information about this coverage and how to obtain it, go to CC: 3rd Party Camps/Clinics.