COVID-19 Guidance and Notices from the Office of Research
- Facial masks during Phase 3 of the Research Ramp-Up Process will be distributed through EH&S.
- Building Committees should fill out a request Excel sheet on building level and submit it to email@example.com.
- EH&S will provide one mask per a work day in a week (e.g. if the researcher will work 3 days in a week they will receive 3 mask
Remote Learning and Incident Reporting
- With the implementation of remote teaching labs comes the likelihood of incidents and injuries. Use this document as a guideline on incident reporting during remote learning.
- To protect the University's liability, when applicable each student should sign a waiver of liability at the beginning of a course.
- Risk Assessment should be in place. Contact EH&S for assistance.
Laboratory Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)