- Click on a course title below for more information. Most courses are available through the UC Learning Center unless specified.
- Laboratory Workers: Complete a Laboratory Training Needs Assessment Form to track and document your training.
- Shop Workers: Complete a Shop Training Needs Assessment form to track and document your training.
- Parking Instructions: If the class is at EH&S, parking may be limited. The nearest available parking is Lot 17 and requires an A or S sticker. Carpooling is encouraged.
- Special Accommodations due to a disability, please call 805.893.7534.
- To look up your training transcript, log in to the UC Learning Center.
- For older training history not available on the UC Learning Center, please call 805.893.7534.
|Title||Course code||Program||Course type||Date and time|
|AAUS Scientific Diving History and Regulations||SBHLSF-DS03||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Decompression Profiling for Diving||SBHLSF-DS11||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Diver and Diving Support Equipment||SBHLSF-DS07||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Diving Accident Management and Emergency Procedures||SBHLSF-DS04||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Diving Physics||SBHLSF-DS08||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Diving Physiology||SBHLSF-DS09||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Diving Under Special Conditions||SBHLSF-DS12||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Handling High Pressure Cylinders for Diving||SBHLSF-DS06||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Hazardous Aquatic Life for Divers||SBHLSF-DS05||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Hyperbaric Chambers and Support Equipment for Diving||SBHLSF-DS15||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Nitrox Diving||SBHLSF-DS10||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Polluted-Water Diving||SBHLSF-DS14||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|
|Scientific Diver First Aid Refresher||DS01||Dive & Boat Safety||Instructor-Led|
|Surface Supplied Diving||SBHLSF-DS13||Dive & Boat Safety||Online|